PaPeRdOLL

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Last night I was at the concert at the bay.

The price of paying to watch FIR and Machi : Mud soaked slippers and feet

YUCKS.

But it's worth it. I really enjoyed Machi's performance. They practically rocked the audience. (Much better than those typical boybands. Huh who's K1? Kindergarden 1 kiddos prancing around on the stage. And what's up with that 138 band? Yawnz, nice westlife wannabe try on Seasons Of the Sun.)

And FIR ROCKS! They totally owned everyone else.

She's so hot. Hearing her live was insane. Fly away followed by Lydia and finally Ba Ai Fang Kai. She's such an inspiration. I wanna work harder now. This is what I call a real band!

There's just so much in this world I've yet to see nor experience. Makes me wanna live my life to the fullest. I'm gonna work harder to realise my dreams. I'm not going to let anything stop me now. Life is just too short to waste any time worrying.

So this song is dedicated to everyone out there.

Live and be happy.

Cheers.

PpD
mail me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home