Chinese New Year
Ok I've been MIA for a really long time.
This is what I've been doing while I'm gone...
Next task
Scroll down please!
_That's for the Ups_____________________________
And for the Downs
Frantically using my body trying to bang open the locked door. No matter how hard I tried, it wouldn't budge. I was reduced to tears, kneeling at the entrance, begging you to open the door. There was no response. Your sister was watching me in shock, while your grandma didn't even bat an eyelid, simply telling me to ignore you. But how could I? How could I ignore you when I know something is happening?
You broke my heart when I finally managed to unlocked the door to see you lying on the bed in a pool of blood. When I was kneeling on your valves to stop the bleeding, all you said to me was "Please go away."
The sense of abandonment was so strong. I felt my heart harden against the woes of this world. Then your family persuaded me to stay.
You slept like a baby after being discharged. I patted your forehead like as though you were my flesh n blood. Many a times you spurred away from me. It hurt. My heart bled when you chased me out of the house. All you wanted was alcohol and more pills for you to pop. After you're done with the alcohol, you proceed to jab yourself 5 times on each arm with insulin.
How could you? I didn't understand.
And so I went home. My heart was heavy with all the problems. Once more I realize that I am alone to shoulder all of this.
The next day, you woke up as though nothing had ever happen, like it was just a nightmare, an episode from a horror show that had never existed. I struggled to grasp my reality with yours. Life had always been fragile. The fine line of normal and abnormal never existed in my world. Everything was always broken, it had always been broken.
What I wanted was simple. I wanted a happy family. Someone whom I can call my own. A place called home. Someone whom I can ride out the thick n thin with. Someone who will be there to share my woes and not reject me or push me away. Someone who knew how to handle things when the going gets tough and not run away.
When love goes wrong.
This is what I've been doing while I'm gone...
Extreme Make Over
Makeup Artist: Me
Task: Transform girl next door to funky clubbing chick
Makeup Artist: Me
Task: Transform girl next door to funky clubbing chick
Smile pretty girl!
Bet that outfit got everyone jealous! Heh! I love your answer when everyone asked where did you get that pair of boots...
Next task
Scroll down please!
Nip/Tuck
Task: Making a fool (an obedient fool for love) Muahahahah *ok I'm evil)
Task: Making a fool (an obedient fool for love) Muahahahah *ok I'm evil)
My Valentine happiness... See that little girly handbag he's carrying and that small black clip on his pony tail? Isn't that cute?
_That's for the Ups_____________________________
And for the Downs
Frantically using my body trying to bang open the locked door. No matter how hard I tried, it wouldn't budge. I was reduced to tears, kneeling at the entrance, begging you to open the door. There was no response. Your sister was watching me in shock, while your grandma didn't even bat an eyelid, simply telling me to ignore you. But how could I? How could I ignore you when I know something is happening?
You broke my heart when I finally managed to unlocked the door to see you lying on the bed in a pool of blood. When I was kneeling on your valves to stop the bleeding, all you said to me was "Please go away."
The sense of abandonment was so strong. I felt my heart harden against the woes of this world. Then your family persuaded me to stay.
You slept like a baby after being discharged. I patted your forehead like as though you were my flesh n blood. Many a times you spurred away from me. It hurt. My heart bled when you chased me out of the house. All you wanted was alcohol and more pills for you to pop. After you're done with the alcohol, you proceed to jab yourself 5 times on each arm with insulin.
How could you? I didn't understand.
And so I went home. My heart was heavy with all the problems. Once more I realize that I am alone to shoulder all of this.
The next day, you woke up as though nothing had ever happen, like it was just a nightmare, an episode from a horror show that had never existed. I struggled to grasp my reality with yours. Life had always been fragile. The fine line of normal and abnormal never existed in my world. Everything was always broken, it had always been broken.
What I wanted was simple. I wanted a happy family. Someone whom I can call my own. A place called home. Someone whom I can ride out the thick n thin with. Someone who will be there to share my woes and not reject me or push me away. Someone who knew how to handle things when the going gets tough and not run away.
When love goes wrong.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home