Aww.. it's raining. I've got to shift my plans around...
On a different note, like what I believe in.
Focus on the necessities, you don't need a lot of stuff to live life. I'm quite contented to cycle around my neighborhood, pick up some good books from the library and read.
On a random note, you can't make snails fly. It's like watching a chicken fly across the skies... lol I can't imagine that. Some things are created not to fly.
Pro 25:15
"By long forbearance a ruler is persuaded, And a gentle tongue breaks a bone."
I love hitting the books... lol I'm such a geek. ^^
On a different note, like what I believe in.
Focus on the necessities, you don't need a lot of stuff to live life. I'm quite contented to cycle around my neighborhood, pick up some good books from the library and read.
On a random note, you can't make snails fly. It's like watching a chicken fly across the skies... lol I can't imagine that. Some things are created not to fly.
Pro 25:15
"By long forbearance a ruler is persuaded, And a gentle tongue breaks a bone."
I love hitting the books... lol I'm such a geek. ^^

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home