PaPeRdOLL: Conditional Love

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Conditional Love

The fundamental issue lies with the human being. We need love, and in our feeble attempts to contain love, we distort it and bend it to our will. This results in a difference between thinking and reality. The further the difference, the more likely a resultant event of a warped delusion.

The problems with the family unit. How often do you hear such sentences, "Unless you come in first in class, then mummy will love you." "If you fail to get that job in that company, I will disown you." The prior factor is always a condition, there must be something to be done, or fulfilled before love is given.

She's been at it for hours now.

I'm not listening.


But actually I am.

She refuses to accept that not everyone is like her. She struggles with her own failure to recognise that she has a role to play in causing her unhappiness.

There is something which I don't quite understand.

All the time she would say that her purpose in life is to quieten down her soul and seek enlightenment through the emptying of thoughts and emotions. I don't quite see that happening, in fact the resultant product has been contradictory. *laughs*
mail me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home