I love my Angela.
Was all teary when she picked up my call and I reasoned things out with her over the phone and both of us agreed on the same conclusions about things. Sorry I scared the hell out of you girl.
There's actually no reason to cry.
Even Frederick can vouch for that. I love the way he puts it : every pitfall is good, it lets u learn.
For those who thinks they've got every right to tell me what to do and how to handle things, please scram. I don't need your "concern" and you've got no right over me or my life. Judge all you want, I can't be bothered. Tell me what's really "right" then? (Reference to another blogger's opinion, Singaporeans do need to wake up and learn to accept that there are not just Black and White but many shades of Grey. Grow up you narrow minded!)
Go on, lecture me on self-responsibility and I'll give you a lecture on faithfulness. Tell me more about loving yourself and I'll tell show you how a selfish asshole looks like by placing a mirror in front of you. I simply love hearing you say that I haven't grown up and I'm glad that you haven't too. So you've got every right to be selfish while I can't? Isn't this the centuary of human rights then? And you do it in the name of self-cherishment. (Oh why bother when everyone knows it's just a facade to cover up your true ugly self inside?) And did I mentioned that I do enjoy flaming you on my blog?
I'm not a spare tyre for you to come to me and I'm not so dumb to fall for the same tricks twice. (please try harder than using the false hopes theory)
My conscience is clear so to hell to what others assume. I saw enough of you to know what I am to you. And it just emphasises on the fact: Hey you, asshole!
I love the way things are working out for me. And yes I agree with Fred, I've wasted enough time on insignificant things/people who ain't worth the effort. The time could be better used on something else or even someone else.
So please, how are you related to me now?
And so you said:
yea bye.. from now on u will juz be one of those random loose bitches tats everywhere in life..
I get the message... here's my opinion:
To me, you're just another one of those worthless assholes and I hope you die!
God save me, I'm such a bitch. :)
PpD
Was all teary when she picked up my call and I reasoned things out with her over the phone and both of us agreed on the same conclusions about things. Sorry I scared the hell out of you girl.
There's actually no reason to cry.
Even Frederick can vouch for that. I love the way he puts it : every pitfall is good, it lets u learn.
For those who thinks they've got every right to tell me what to do and how to handle things, please scram. I don't need your "concern" and you've got no right over me or my life. Judge all you want, I can't be bothered. Tell me what's really "right" then? (Reference to another blogger's opinion, Singaporeans do need to wake up and learn to accept that there are not just Black and White but many shades of Grey. Grow up you narrow minded!)
Go on, lecture me on self-responsibility and I'll give you a lecture on faithfulness. Tell me more about loving yourself and I'll tell show you how a selfish asshole looks like by placing a mirror in front of you. I simply love hearing you say that I haven't grown up and I'm glad that you haven't too. So you've got every right to be selfish while I can't? Isn't this the centuary of human rights then? And you do it in the name of self-cherishment. (Oh why bother when everyone knows it's just a facade to cover up your true ugly self inside?) And did I mentioned that I do enjoy flaming you on my blog?
I'm not a spare tyre for you to come to me and I'm not so dumb to fall for the same tricks twice. (please try harder than using the false hopes theory)
My conscience is clear so to hell to what others assume. I saw enough of you to know what I am to you. And it just emphasises on the fact: Hey you, asshole!
I love the way things are working out for me. And yes I agree with Fred, I've wasted enough time on insignificant things/people who ain't worth the effort. The time could be better used on something else or even someone else.
So please, how are you related to me now?
And so you said:
yea bye.. from now on u will juz be one of those random loose bitches tats everywhere in life..
I get the message... here's my opinion:
To me, you're just another one of those worthless assholes and I hope you die!
God save me, I'm such a bitch. :)
PpD

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home