In Latin: Ca-Veats
Specially dedicated to Silhouette and Thanatos
If you have anything to say, just spit it straight into my face rather than just going 1 big round and getting back at all my friends. It's not like I don't have a tagboard at my blog or whatsoever. It makes absolutely great sense to hide behind a mask of unidentity over the net just to leave some senseless comments behind. Well that's a wonderful responsible behaviour but I don't even think the word conscience or responsibility is even present in the first place so let's get straight down to the dirt here.
I couldn't care less about what you think because obviously you don't seem to understand something called "free will" and that everyone has rights to their own opinion on things.
ca-veats : let him beware.
Caution. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Read it at your own risk.
PpD
I laughed as these people have too much free time on their hands such that their own lives they do not need to manage but having to interfere with the lives of others who are none of their concern.
To add on to the final satisfaction, it really does hurt.
Nice try.
If you have anything to say, just spit it straight into my face rather than just going 1 big round and getting back at all my friends. It's not like I don't have a tagboard at my blog or whatsoever. It makes absolutely great sense to hide behind a mask of unidentity over the net just to leave some senseless comments behind. Well that's a wonderful responsible behaviour but I don't even think the word conscience or responsibility is even present in the first place so let's get straight down to the dirt here.
I couldn't care less about what you think because obviously you don't seem to understand something called "free will" and that everyone has rights to their own opinion on things.
ca-veats : let him beware.
Caution. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Read it at your own risk.
PpD
I laughed as these people have too much free time on their hands such that their own lives they do not need to manage but having to interfere with the lives of others who are none of their concern.
To add on to the final satisfaction, it really does hurt.
Nice try.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home