PaPeRdOLL: Honesty

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Honesty

I have already lost interest in what I do.

Money can't buy my soul, nor my beliefs.

Inside, I am dying to break free, of all the entrapments and restrictions.

The fire of passion in me is has subsided.

Firstly the tears came.

Next it was anger.

It's time for me to move on.

And I remember lying there, staring up into the endless sky, asking myself what am I really cut out for?

I begged and pleaded wtih him, asking him to grant me my desperate wishes.

When I thought that all hopes were dead, there came this scholarship interview.

When I thought I was good at what I was hired to do, working factors proved me wrong.

I don't even blink an eye even when telling a blatant lie to another person.

And finally she admitted and acknowledged that I've changed.

And I'm laughing at her face slamming her mentally, isn't this what you wanted? you wanted someone who's like you and this is what you get.

I'm not happy with the "new" me.

I want the good old Rex back.

PpD
mail me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home