I felt jealous when I saw someone else having the photo of a particular person.
Had a wonderful dinner and movie, special mentions to A. (Shall not mention any names to respect person's privacy)
Wind down a little but tons of paperwork to clear.
Scratching my head when it comes to picking a suitable fashion label. Visited a few potential stores, and had a mini focus group discussion over the marketing plans.
Thoughts are flying all over my head, I need some rest.
Got to work full shift tomorrow and attend company outing. *I'm gona dress like a nerd for the heck of it. :D*
I really can't wait to club.
PpD
Had a wonderful dinner and movie, special mentions to A. (Shall not mention any names to respect person's privacy)
Wind down a little but tons of paperwork to clear.
Scratching my head when it comes to picking a suitable fashion label. Visited a few potential stores, and had a mini focus group discussion over the marketing plans.
Thoughts are flying all over my head, I need some rest.
Got to work full shift tomorrow and attend company outing. *I'm gona dress like a nerd for the heck of it. :D*
I really can't wait to club.
PpD

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home