PaPeRdOLL: Crossroads

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Crossroads

6.7.06 SP graduation ceremony

I had a bad start.
Didn't sleep well. Was having nightmares all the way.

Work wise sales wasn't really that smooth for me. However supervisor was pleased with my efforts on the training manual. Had another session with her on leadership. There were some human relations problem at work, that's always the hardest part of working life I presume.

Gona add in more pages for the training manual tonight.

Things started picking up at work as I'm learning the skills of empowering people from my leader. It's good this way cause I do learn a lot of things from her. Especially in terms of human relationships management.

Met MY n DK during work.

I'm looking forward to my new merchandising post. Career wise, things have been picking up pretty quickly.

Opened up my letterbox. Found a package from the University of Evansville, Indiana. Apparently it is ranked by US News and World Report Magazine as one of the top schools of its type in the Midwest. It is also recognized as one of the top business schools with its AACSB accreditation. I've just been offered a scholarship worth $10,500, renewable for four years. Max amount offered was 12k per year. Received another letter from Butler University, Indiana, offering another overseas scholarship. (God this is such rubbish, I can't even go even if I do have a scholarship.)

I am anxious about local uni posting results. My heart is just so unsettled.

PpD

I nearly broke down when I remembered those unkind words being said to me,"You're just an average student"

I'm waiting for a day to come when I can just throw my university entrance letter into her face and tell her this,"So much for telling me I'm average because I made it. So much for telling me that my diploma is only worth 1.5k a month because I'm getting a whole lot more than that. So much for telling me indirectly that I am lousy because my SAT score has shown that I belong to the top 70+ percentile in Sg despite having only 4 hours worth of sleep the night before. You've been indeed an excellent mentor and I would really hold you as example for years to come."

PS. Don't ask me about my love life. The reply that you'll get is huh, what love life? with 3 jobs and 2 business to manage, I've only got the term F. R. I. E. N. D. S. in my dictionary. And yes cow, I'm very sure I'm only 21. Playing the role of a supergirl.
mail me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home