Taka had a change of rules in terms of uniforms and dressings.
So I finally made a trip down to Kai to get everything custom made since I won't even have the time to shop.
Kinda excited about how my working clothes will turn out, since I'll be using them in future as well, I think it's a pretty good investment.
Stayed out late last night.
5 scoups of ice cream is indeed quite a challenge.
Chaos gtg rush to work.
Had served a customer who was a director of an IT server company called Miracle Machines. She's arranging an interview for me on monday. Pretty cool huh... (So now everyone knows how I get all my contacts... lol)
PpD
Ps. There's a job opening for Louis Vuitton (Should I or should I not?)
So I finally made a trip down to Kai to get everything custom made since I won't even have the time to shop.
Kinda excited about how my working clothes will turn out, since I'll be using them in future as well, I think it's a pretty good investment.
Stayed out late last night.
5 scoups of ice cream is indeed quite a challenge.
Chaos gtg rush to work.
Had served a customer who was a director of an IT server company called Miracle Machines. She's arranging an interview for me on monday. Pretty cool huh... (So now everyone knows how I get all my contacts... lol)
PpD
Ps. There's a job opening for Louis Vuitton (Should I or should I not?)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home