What's a cute guy?
My heart turned cold once more.
Perhaps it's just best to leave it withered, dried and untouched.
It's funny how my colleagues can always point out cute guys to me and I don't even feel a thing.
Best of all was my reply,"What cute guy?"
And they would describe to me the charging waves of electricity of attraction whenever the cute guy looks over.
I would go,"What attraction?"
I would receive weird looks from them like I was a lesbian or some alien speicies. Then I would just play along and gush over the nearest pretty girl that I see.
Interesting reaction that I have.
If my heart is not dead, then what is?
Ppd
PS. It's natural to feel sad, but once the mourning period is over... everything will be just alright. People all move on. Don't we?
Perhaps it's just best to leave it withered, dried and untouched.
It's funny how my colleagues can always point out cute guys to me and I don't even feel a thing.
Best of all was my reply,"What cute guy?"
And they would describe to me the charging waves of electricity of attraction whenever the cute guy looks over.
I would go,"What attraction?"
I would receive weird looks from them like I was a lesbian or some alien speicies. Then I would just play along and gush over the nearest pretty girl that I see.
Interesting reaction that I have.
If my heart is not dead, then what is?
Ppd
PS. It's natural to feel sad, but once the mourning period is over... everything will be just alright. People all move on. Don't we?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home