PaPeRdOLL: Determination

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Determination

I finally found the pair of specs which I've been looking for.

Combed through the entire Singapore just to find that particular model and colour.

Then when I was about to get it, they told me it wasn't under guarantee.

So I had to head down to an official dealer instead.

The bad part about having a core consistent personality is that once you set your eyes/mind on something, you will do what it takes to achieve it.

Monthly household expenditure will come up to $300

HDB installment another $700

I need to be a superwoman now.
I need to grow wings overnight and learn how to soar.

This is the kind of life that I lead.
I'm spending 16 hours outside everyday.

My friends have been watching out for me a lot... especially after I came out of Alexandra Hospital yesterday.

I've not fully recovered and I'm back to work tomorrow.

Not many will understand the kind of pressure that I face.
And it's times like these that I really do need support from close ones.
I seek the comfort of those who find themselves in similar circumstances and I learn from their experiences from coping with such factors in the long term.

It is not of human strength to live through such circumstances on the long term basis.
The human body will collapse in exhaustion.
The human mind will wither in mental weariness.
The human heart will stop beating in emotional dryness.
The human soul will lose its willpower.

I am looking at a more lasting option.
One that will not fail me easily, one which is more eternal, one which is ever reliable. To place trust in infertile soil will result in bad harvest.
And I'm thinking if such an option can be made available to me.

Excuse me, were you just asking me what's the driving force behind me?

PpD
mail me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home