PaPeRdOLL: Subjective Superficiality

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Subjective Superficiality

I was reading someone's entry when I just had something mean to say, what a shallow person this is. Sorry I can't help it but I know everyone judges another at one point of time or another.

If it was so easy to say you are the love of my life to every other person who steps into your life without even knowing the person well enough, isn't this already a form of superficiality? Or maybe the person is just that superficial, jumping into things without even opening eyes wide enough to see how murky and deep the water is. I'm not surprised that the person has drowned a million times. More surprisingly, the person just keeps choosing to drown over and over again. For what purpose may I ask?

A leopard can never change its spots. Same goes for me. I don't ever think I can ever just go up to some stranger whom I'm just lusting for and just tell him this,"Oh I love you baby" when the actual meaning is this, Hi handsome, I wanna screw you.

I know this is gona be a really subjective post.

Just letting my thoughts out,

PpD
mail me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home