Overspill
Something happened last night at 2 am when I was busy mugging for my last paper.
It was rather unexpected.
I was stuck. It seemed so hard to do the right thing without hurting anyone.
I guess I'm not just thinking about my own happiness here. I have people to answer to. My parents, the people that I love, my friends, and ultimately, the person whom I'll be giving an answer to.
So I've decided to take one step at a time.
Clear my last paper first then allow myself time to think.
I don't wish to be involved in something which I can't have the blessings from the people that I love and care about. (ok this excludes my parents cuz parents are such practical creatures)
On a different note, I think everyone can tell that I am happy.
Especially when they see me with that silly grin during Services Marketing paper.
PpD
PS. You have the ability to calm me down and clear my cloudy mind :)
It was rather unexpected.
I was stuck. It seemed so hard to do the right thing without hurting anyone.
I guess I'm not just thinking about my own happiness here. I have people to answer to. My parents, the people that I love, my friends, and ultimately, the person whom I'll be giving an answer to.
So I've decided to take one step at a time.
Clear my last paper first then allow myself time to think.
I don't wish to be involved in something which I can't have the blessings from the people that I love and care about. (ok this excludes my parents cuz parents are such practical creatures)
On a different note, I think everyone can tell that I am happy.
Especially when they see me with that silly grin during Services Marketing paper.
PpD
PS. You have the ability to calm me down and clear my cloudy mind :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home