Waking up from a living hell
Woke up this morning, didn't feel any better. Decided to trash all my thoughts out onto my blog.
Spoken to a friend and felt a lot more better.
Gotten rid of all the negativity in my system and I was in the right mind to study.
The answers came pretty much in a snap. *surprisingly*
I received a piggy for me to cry on... one of my long time friends gave it to me. *That was a real sweet gesture*
Meantime, I took the effort to write a letter. (It's really a goddamn long letter... 13 pages in total)
That's all for now. I'm too hyped up to think of anything else.
I don't know why.. after so many things that has happened.. I still feel so happy.
PpD
Spoken to a friend and felt a lot more better.
Gotten rid of all the negativity in my system and I was in the right mind to study.
The answers came pretty much in a snap. *surprisingly*
I received a piggy for me to cry on... one of my long time friends gave it to me. *That was a real sweet gesture*
Meantime, I took the effort to write a letter. (It's really a goddamn long letter... 13 pages in total)
That's all for now. I'm too hyped up to think of anything else.
I don't know why.. after so many things that has happened.. I still feel so happy.
PpD

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home