PaPeRdOLL: WoW

Sunday, February 19, 2006

WoW

Dota challenge was great. It was massive ownage with enchantress. Great teamwork guys!

I finally caught up with the wow people again.

It's been almost a year since I last met up with them. Some things have changed (like quitting wow) and some things haven't (passion for gaming)

It was a rather small mini gathering, just before DK flew off 7am in the morning (ok he's overseas now)

Ck, MY, Peon, Nienhun, and Dk's friends were there.

I had teased MY and asked them when are wedding bells ringing, looks like it's gona sound at the end of the year.

It's a wonderful feeling watching all your friends get hitched and then get married. As the Chinese saying goes,"Kai Hua Jie Guo/ Ai Qing De Jie Jing"

Then she turned and asked me back,"When will it be your turn?"

I smiled.

PpD

Ps. TO MY n DK: Invite me to your wedding thx!

PPS. Ok I know I would always say how much I do want to settle down young, but I would rather wait for now. Perhaps the time isn't right for me yet. ARgh.. I'm watching all my friends get married and I shall be the last in line :/ (Ok breathe in... breathe out... at least I'm being spared from all the naggings of kaypoh relatives about settling down except I can't escape during CNY ~.~)
mail me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home