I am... waiting
And so I prayed a prayer.
I had asked to lay claim on a unfulfilled promise.
I asked for it to be everlasting.
I asked for it to be returned to me.
I asked for it to be given at the right moment.
What I had believed in and trusted previously as the truth, I still did.
What I had felt back then and now, I still did.
It had never changed.
Even as the years flew by, it was just lying somewhere in my mind.
I felt something when it was being mentioned.
But I chose to keep my silence.
For I am waiting.
PpD
I had asked to lay claim on a unfulfilled promise.
I asked for it to be everlasting.
I asked for it to be returned to me.
I asked for it to be given at the right moment.
What I had believed in and trusted previously as the truth, I still did.
What I had felt back then and now, I still did.
It had never changed.
Even as the years flew by, it was just lying somewhere in my mind.
I felt something when it was being mentioned.
But I chose to keep my silence.
For I am waiting.
PpD

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home