I'm so stressed out.
NTU's application no is invalid so I can't pay.
I'm making 3 trips down to 3 different uni, NUS, SMU, NTU
I freaked out after calculating my GPA. It sucks real bad, so I'm really depending on my outside activities + my scholarship awards + testimonials from lecturers and employers to boost my chances of getting into a uni.
My parents ain't helping me out by stressing me further with the stupid HDB loan as well as by going jobless right now. Must they do so during my exam period? Especially when now it's so crucial for me and I'm already so tied down with work and school and uni registration. Frugging hell, it's not helping me at all. The whole day she can go on and on about how the house is gona make a loss. Then just frugging minimise the loss and resolve this problem once and for all. I can't understand why they are so indecisive when things are really that simple. Sick of hearing all the arguements for signing/not signing the bloody sale of property paper when my dad refuses to sell while my mum desperately wants to sell.
If an asset isn't making money, sell it off to minimise the loss/cost. This is a very simple accounting theory.
Dragging this on is just complicating the matter. I simply do not want to get involved, not at this point of time.
And now I have to go and settle my dad's employment stuff since he is insistent on quitting his job.
frug this.
I had it.
PpD
NTU's application no is invalid so I can't pay.
I'm making 3 trips down to 3 different uni, NUS, SMU, NTU
I freaked out after calculating my GPA. It sucks real bad, so I'm really depending on my outside activities + my scholarship awards + testimonials from lecturers and employers to boost my chances of getting into a uni.
My parents ain't helping me out by stressing me further with the stupid HDB loan as well as by going jobless right now. Must they do so during my exam period? Especially when now it's so crucial for me and I'm already so tied down with work and school and uni registration. Frugging hell, it's not helping me at all. The whole day she can go on and on about how the house is gona make a loss. Then just frugging minimise the loss and resolve this problem once and for all. I can't understand why they are so indecisive when things are really that simple. Sick of hearing all the arguements for signing/not signing the bloody sale of property paper when my dad refuses to sell while my mum desperately wants to sell.
If an asset isn't making money, sell it off to minimise the loss/cost. This is a very simple accounting theory.
Dragging this on is just complicating the matter. I simply do not want to get involved, not at this point of time.
And now I have to go and settle my dad's employment stuff since he is insistent on quitting his job.
frug this.
I had it.
PpD

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home