This is what I want:
A man who is able to tell me through his actions that I am worth every single bit of effort. (A guy who gives up a relationship halfway doesn't genuinely love you at all.)
A man who is ready to commit and is ready to sacrifice.
(I would always stand in awe when I witness G n S as I never thought I would have a chance to witness such love.)
A man who keeps his word.
(If he doesn't keep his word, he isn't reliable. He waviers with the wind.)
A man who would love me like the way he would love himself.
(Treats his wife in the way she would like to be treated.)
A man who has dreams, and vision for the future.
(If he can't see himself with you, what's the point of being with him?)
Love is to be persevered, if it doesn't endure, it's not love anymore.
I am thankful when I see people around me in love, though it isn't mine.
Jealous and envious I shan't be, but a warm cherished blessing I shall give.
PpD
A man who is able to tell me through his actions that I am worth every single bit of effort. (A guy who gives up a relationship halfway doesn't genuinely love you at all.)
A man who is ready to commit and is ready to sacrifice.
(I would always stand in awe when I witness G n S as I never thought I would have a chance to witness such love.)
A man who keeps his word.
(If he doesn't keep his word, he isn't reliable. He waviers with the wind.)
A man who would love me like the way he would love himself.
(Treats his wife in the way she would like to be treated.)
A man who has dreams, and vision for the future.
(If he can't see himself with you, what's the point of being with him?)
Love is to be persevered, if it doesn't endure, it's not love anymore.
I am thankful when I see people around me in love, though it isn't mine.
Jealous and envious I shan't be, but a warm cherished blessing I shall give.
PpD

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home