I realised that 2 set of new year clothes ain't enough.
I trashed my cousin's cousin at a 3D PS2 fighting game. Was kinda funny cuz I was just pressing all the buttons in random order. K.O. him quite a couple of times.
I'm pretty envious of my cousin now that I've met her hubby and everyone. It's always sweet to know that perhaps love does exist on this earth. *sigh* I can't help but to think that I will be the one who'll be the tradition-breaker... which is to get married really really old. *gulp* I do want to get married young, but perhaps I just haven't come to a point to be able to settle down with someone, or maybe I haven't met anyone who wants to settle down young.
Ir'a been a rather emotional rollercoaster lately. And my bestie should know why...
Looking forward to lunch tml! I guess you should know why... You make me feel like a queen. :) Thanks sweetie!
Had an extremely tiring day at work. It's no fun when you are left with just 1 other person to man 3 counters.
I'm left with a giant blue black on my left tigh and 2 more on my left arm as the fixture fell onto me today.
It's freaking ugly to have a 10cm by 3cm abrasion on my legs when I'm wearing skirts.
Urgh, I shall wear jeans for CNY then until the abrasion goes away.
PpD
I trashed my cousin's cousin at a 3D PS2 fighting game. Was kinda funny cuz I was just pressing all the buttons in random order. K.O. him quite a couple of times.
I'm pretty envious of my cousin now that I've met her hubby and everyone. It's always sweet to know that perhaps love does exist on this earth. *sigh* I can't help but to think that I will be the one who'll be the tradition-breaker... which is to get married really really old. *gulp* I do want to get married young, but perhaps I just haven't come to a point to be able to settle down with someone, or maybe I haven't met anyone who wants to settle down young.
Ir'a been a rather emotional rollercoaster lately. And my bestie should know why...
Looking forward to lunch tml! I guess you should know why... You make me feel like a queen. :) Thanks sweetie!
Had an extremely tiring day at work. It's no fun when you are left with just 1 other person to man 3 counters.
I'm left with a giant blue black on my left tigh and 2 more on my left arm as the fixture fell onto me today.
It's freaking ugly to have a 10cm by 3cm abrasion on my legs when I'm wearing skirts.
Urgh, I shall wear jeans for CNY then until the abrasion goes away.
PpD

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home