PaPeRdOLL

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The talks of a full time employment is in the process. I'll need to work asap when exams are over. My employers are all very supportive of my decision to try for uni. Testimonials are being written and I am collecting them from my lecturers and employers.

I brought up the subject of entering uni again to my family. What they had said to me left me more disappointed and empty. Every word, was about the stupid housing loan and how they would make an 80k loss by selling the flat and about having to repurchase another flat.

I'm damn tired of this sickening family that I have. Money talk big in this house, not ties, not even blood. My mum just told me this,"If you are so capable, go uni then. You've never given me a single cent unlike your cousins."

Frugging pissed, I'm not working full time for GODSAKE and I don't earn BIG BUCKS like they do. I'm still fucking FULL TIME studying and I'm HOLDING 3 JOBS just trying to cover their daily expenses as well as mine.

They have never thanked me for the money when they had no income. They had never consider the fact that I am doing what I can, even though it's the expense of my own health just to cover their asses. To them, this is not filial piety, to them, this is not capability. All they want is to demand more and more, I'm sick of giving them more when all they throw me is more accusations and unappreciation.

They have never considered the problems that I face and the amount of stress that I have when all the datelines come crashing on me.

So what if I can qualify for uni? I still can't go anyway.

They won't be my guarantors, in fact they can't be guarantors and they will not even help me find a guarantor. And I have to get someone who's willing to be my guarantor so that I can get a bank loan for school fees.

So what if I work full time until uni entry? What I earn will only be sufficient for food expenses for next 3 years. I can't even have enough to cover for transport and books unless I work again while studying.

I feel like crying right now. I'm at the verge of breaking down.

If they ever mention to me about signing the damn papers right now, I'll just tear that bloody contract in front of their faces.

Money is just the only thing that sticks on their eyes.

Disappointed,

PpD
mail me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home