PaPeRdOLL

Saturday, January 14, 2006

I shall write a decent entry tonight.

Perhaps I've been inspired after having a heart-to-heart talk with one of my closer gfs.

I really don't get it at times why guys can be such irritating creatures.

Not that I give a damn to the mere existence of guys but I wished things could be a lot more simpler and straight to the point.

It's when things are left hanging and everything's so ambiguous, considering that the outcome is equally unpredictable.

Considering that I do want to settle down but yet I can't find a reason to commit myself to anyone. It's like having a pregnant desire of wanting an end product but reluctant to participate in the process. I do hate feeling this way, ironically at times I do love feeling this way cause it does save me from a lot of unnecessary troubles.

Past relationships and living examples do contribute to my shaped perception of things. It does affect and influence me quite a fair bit.

I don't see love anymore, considering that most of the things are of practical purpose.
mail me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home