Ok good news and bad news
Good news : Coach basic pay is $1500 to $1600 so i get to take home at least $1900/$2000.
Bad news : I got wallop in public big time today.
I was serving and india national who wanted to purchase a good and cheap bag. So this customer was really irritating but I had been very patient with her. She kept running off in all sorts of direction while I was showing her the way to the cashier point and she kept asking me how much do all the other bags from other brands cost. (How the hell would I know since I'm not representing other brands?)
And that customer pointed at the Braun Buffel bag and insisted that I tell her all the product details.
So I tried to explain to the customer that I wasn't representing that brand,"It's not my brand..."
Before I can even finish my sentence, the Braun Buffel staff immediately cut in,"WHAT? YOU SAY MY BRAND NO GOOD?"
I was like wtf? She yelled at me in public without even clarifying with me what I had said and the most shocking thing that the customer did was to turn around and tell the Braun Buffel staff this,"Yeah, She say your BRAND NO GOOD!"
DO THEY ALL HAVE HEARING PROBLEMS?
I didn't yell back as it is unruly to yell in front of customers, and I repeated what I had said,"I said it's not my brand."
Before that Braun Buffel staff can even hear me out she had already gone and told the entire department that I had said their brand was bad. (WTH)
Later that staff came over to my counter to lodge a complain against me. Thank God Wendy believed me and stood on my ground insisting that it was a misunderstanding.
When I told Samatha what had happened, she went over and demanded that that staff (Jing Feng) apologise to me as it's a matter of principal that she had wrong accused me and had infact yelled at me in front of the customer.
The Braun Buffel staff had told her supervisor another story saying that she didn't yell at me when it did take place.
I was really pissed and it really spoiled my entire day though I had closed many sales today.
In the end, it caused my supervisor to quarrel with the Braun Buffel supervisor because of this senseless misunderstanding.
This is really retarded because I do buy Braun Buffel products myself and I am on pretty good terms with most of their staff. This incident left me pretty disappointed at the way the situation was being handled. There was also word saying that this matter will be brought up to the higher management.
FOR RETAIL STAFF: PLEASE GET HEARING AID IF YOU NEED ONE.
AND I SWEAR I WILL NEVER BE A NASTY CUSTOMER.
I will not apologise as I didn't do anything wrong, hence I don't see a need to. I am just upset that my reputation of being an excellent service staff has been tarnished because someone misinterpreted what I had said. Yet I am thankful that all my colleagues and supervisors stood their ground with me and believed in me on this issue.
I'm going to bed now. Too upset to talk to anyone right now.
PpD
Good news : Coach basic pay is $1500 to $1600 so i get to take home at least $1900/$2000.
Bad news : I got wallop in public big time today.
I was serving and india national who wanted to purchase a good and cheap bag. So this customer was really irritating but I had been very patient with her. She kept running off in all sorts of direction while I was showing her the way to the cashier point and she kept asking me how much do all the other bags from other brands cost. (How the hell would I know since I'm not representing other brands?)
And that customer pointed at the Braun Buffel bag and insisted that I tell her all the product details.
So I tried to explain to the customer that I wasn't representing that brand,"It's not my brand..."
Before I can even finish my sentence, the Braun Buffel staff immediately cut in,"WHAT? YOU SAY MY BRAND NO GOOD?"
I was like wtf? She yelled at me in public without even clarifying with me what I had said and the most shocking thing that the customer did was to turn around and tell the Braun Buffel staff this,"Yeah, She say your BRAND NO GOOD!"
DO THEY ALL HAVE HEARING PROBLEMS?
I didn't yell back as it is unruly to yell in front of customers, and I repeated what I had said,"I said it's not my brand."
Before that Braun Buffel staff can even hear me out she had already gone and told the entire department that I had said their brand was bad. (WTH)
Later that staff came over to my counter to lodge a complain against me. Thank God Wendy believed me and stood on my ground insisting that it was a misunderstanding.
When I told Samatha what had happened, she went over and demanded that that staff (Jing Feng) apologise to me as it's a matter of principal that she had wrong accused me and had infact yelled at me in front of the customer.
The Braun Buffel staff had told her supervisor another story saying that she didn't yell at me when it did take place.
I was really pissed and it really spoiled my entire day though I had closed many sales today.
In the end, it caused my supervisor to quarrel with the Braun Buffel supervisor because of this senseless misunderstanding.
This is really retarded because I do buy Braun Buffel products myself and I am on pretty good terms with most of their staff. This incident left me pretty disappointed at the way the situation was being handled. There was also word saying that this matter will be brought up to the higher management.
FOR RETAIL STAFF: PLEASE GET HEARING AID IF YOU NEED ONE.
AND I SWEAR I WILL NEVER BE A NASTY CUSTOMER.
I will not apologise as I didn't do anything wrong, hence I don't see a need to. I am just upset that my reputation of being an excellent service staff has been tarnished because someone misinterpreted what I had said. Yet I am thankful that all my colleagues and supervisors stood their ground with me and believed in me on this issue.
I'm going to bed now. Too upset to talk to anyone right now.
PpD

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home