I am pleased to inform you that you have been awarded the CDC/CCC-Polytechnic/University Bursary 2005/
Venue : Queenstown Community Centre
Date/Time : 8 Jan 2006 Sunday, 10.15am
Please be proper attired (no slippers and no collarless T-shirt) for the ceremony and arrive at 9.15am for the registration and confirmation of your seating with this letter. Registration will lcose at 10am sharp. Kindly remain seated until the end of the presentation as a mark of courtesy for the Guest-of-Honor.
Wootz!
I know I haven't been blogging for sometime as I was very tied up with school and work.
Had a photoshoot on last friday, 16th dec at The School of Makeup.
It’s exciting to do photoshoots together with your best bud. Ade was there as a model too and while she was in the other bigger studio, I was stuck in the smaller studio with the principal who was doing stage and high fashion makeup for this young teenager. It was pretty hiliarious to keep on sneaking over to the other studio to check out her looks (as well as to get “steal” outfits and accessories!)
6 different looks altogether.
1) Nude shot (natural)
2) Bridal
3) Bridal evening
4) 60s look aka Cheong sum
5) Sophisticated aka C technique for makeup
6) Creative
Mel was pretty awesome with the colour combi, she went all out using different colours on me. (Which was different considering that most makeup artist tends to stick to safe choices)
So for nude, it's my usual pink - natural and fresh look appeal
Bridal, she used T technique on me, using both pink and blue on my eyes.
The bridal evening was pretty cool. I felt like Princess Leila from star wars as I had a choker on my forehead instead of wearing it on my neck. The effect was a little futuristic but the colours used were soft and romantic. She added gold onto my inner lids, so I had a total of 3 colours, gold, pink and blue.
I loved the 60's look. Mel was such a cool makeup artist to work with. We were both advantureous with our makeup colours and props and I wore a huge flower for my 60s look which made me felt like empress dowager from the Qing dynasty. Pale eye colour, but bright RED lippies! Think Sammi Cheng in those ShangHai movies! And both of us were laughing at our ass off saying that we'll kill all the competition hands down with our gigantic flower!
The sophisticated look was really a killer. As I had uneven eyelids, it took Mel a really long time to get my eye makeup done. (And this is the technique that most Malays makeup artist will use. Angela, Think RuHua during semi finals. I think you get the point! HAHAHA) Mel was cool, she used green on my inner lids and purple on the outer lids. The effect was a "mystifying" look.
As for the creative look, I suggested to Mel to give me a gothic look. Damn it was fun, she gave me really dark eyes, white lips, and I wore a black scarf over my head, using my necklace as a headgear. No smiles for this shot and it was really different from the rest of the girls as we had opted for such a different look. Think, fair middle easten girl + japanese gothic eyes kind of appeal. This was the only black and white photo. I loved this the best because it's really the first time I get to be ice queen! Atittude gurl!
Work was pretty smooth so far. Few hiccups except people has been falling sick, and a mix up with the schedule. Had a new staff today, trained her and when I was suppose to knock off, I noticed that she was really pale, so I offered to take over her shift so that she can go home and rest. Thank God I did, because when Janice sent her back, she vomitted on the way. Poor girl.
I'm gona take back tuition assignments as soon as my kids are back in Singapore. I had an offer back at Takashimaya so perhaps I'll take that offer up too during the 1 week break.
Meantime, I can't wait to lay my hands on the shots when they are ready.
Life's pretty good though I still can't hear with my right ear.
PpD
Venue : Queenstown Community Centre
Date/Time : 8 Jan 2006 Sunday, 10.15am
Please be proper attired (no slippers and no collarless T-shirt) for the ceremony and arrive at 9.15am for the registration and confirmation of your seating with this letter. Registration will lcose at 10am sharp. Kindly remain seated until the end of the presentation as a mark of courtesy for the Guest-of-Honor.
Wootz!
I know I haven't been blogging for sometime as I was very tied up with school and work.
Had a photoshoot on last friday, 16th dec at The School of Makeup.
It’s exciting to do photoshoots together with your best bud. Ade was there as a model too and while she was in the other bigger studio, I was stuck in the smaller studio with the principal who was doing stage and high fashion makeup for this young teenager. It was pretty hiliarious to keep on sneaking over to the other studio to check out her looks (as well as to get “steal” outfits and accessories!)
6 different looks altogether.
1) Nude shot (natural)
2) Bridal
3) Bridal evening
4) 60s look aka Cheong sum
5) Sophisticated aka C technique for makeup
6) Creative
Mel was pretty awesome with the colour combi, she went all out using different colours on me. (Which was different considering that most makeup artist tends to stick to safe choices)
So for nude, it's my usual pink - natural and fresh look appeal
Bridal, she used T technique on me, using both pink and blue on my eyes.
The bridal evening was pretty cool. I felt like Princess Leila from star wars as I had a choker on my forehead instead of wearing it on my neck. The effect was a little futuristic but the colours used were soft and romantic. She added gold onto my inner lids, so I had a total of 3 colours, gold, pink and blue.
I loved the 60's look. Mel was such a cool makeup artist to work with. We were both advantureous with our makeup colours and props and I wore a huge flower for my 60s look which made me felt like empress dowager from the Qing dynasty. Pale eye colour, but bright RED lippies! Think Sammi Cheng in those ShangHai movies! And both of us were laughing at our ass off saying that we'll kill all the competition hands down with our gigantic flower!
The sophisticated look was really a killer. As I had uneven eyelids, it took Mel a really long time to get my eye makeup done. (And this is the technique that most Malays makeup artist will use. Angela, Think RuHua during semi finals. I think you get the point! HAHAHA) Mel was cool, she used green on my inner lids and purple on the outer lids. The effect was a "mystifying" look.
As for the creative look, I suggested to Mel to give me a gothic look. Damn it was fun, she gave me really dark eyes, white lips, and I wore a black scarf over my head, using my necklace as a headgear. No smiles for this shot and it was really different from the rest of the girls as we had opted for such a different look. Think, fair middle easten girl + japanese gothic eyes kind of appeal. This was the only black and white photo. I loved this the best because it's really the first time I get to be ice queen! Atittude gurl!
Work was pretty smooth so far. Few hiccups except people has been falling sick, and a mix up with the schedule. Had a new staff today, trained her and when I was suppose to knock off, I noticed that she was really pale, so I offered to take over her shift so that she can go home and rest. Thank God I did, because when Janice sent her back, she vomitted on the way. Poor girl.
I'm gona take back tuition assignments as soon as my kids are back in Singapore. I had an offer back at Takashimaya so perhaps I'll take that offer up too during the 1 week break.
Meantime, I can't wait to lay my hands on the shots when they are ready.
Life's pretty good though I still can't hear with my right ear.
PpD

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home