Bad and Evil
When the title, bad, gets stuck to you for a really long time, you seem to get lost in that title somehow, somewhere along the lines, while acting out the very thing that people around you expect you to do.
It becomes a part of you, like an evil twin, serving to haunt you of your evil deeds and it's wickedness in itself. You taste the repercussions, the ripple like effect and yet you do not fully recall the point of motivation or comprehend the reasons that made you did what you did.
I don't like to talk about the past.
I don't like to be reminded of this baggage that has always been there.
I saw a repetition of a faithful night of December 2002.
And a choice that was given, I remembered what I had chosen.
There is no purpose in explaning anything further.
It's easier to just take it that my net worth is that lousy pile of rubbish that's not even worth mentioning and believe in that wholeheartedly. My 2 cents worth.
For me, I'll just keep playing the role of the devil.
It's how I like it to be done.
PpD
It becomes a part of you, like an evil twin, serving to haunt you of your evil deeds and it's wickedness in itself. You taste the repercussions, the ripple like effect and yet you do not fully recall the point of motivation or comprehend the reasons that made you did what you did.
I don't like to talk about the past.
I don't like to be reminded of this baggage that has always been there.
I saw a repetition of a faithful night of December 2002.
And a choice that was given, I remembered what I had chosen.
There is no purpose in explaning anything further.
It's easier to just take it that my net worth is that lousy pile of rubbish that's not even worth mentioning and believe in that wholeheartedly. My 2 cents worth.
For me, I'll just keep playing the role of the devil.
It's how I like it to be done.
PpD

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home