I felt a beam of excitement that burst within my heart when talking about plans of enrolling into a local university, sharing a hostel room with my classmate, entering hall activities together and wreaking havoc in our new campus.
I haven't looked forward in life for such a long time. And this is something that I really want to do. I believe it'll be a worthwhile experience.
It's like stepping into primary school on the first day with racing heartbeats.
It's like parading into secondary school on the first day with a confident smile.
It's like waltzing into JC on the first day with known certainty.
It's like clinching a 1 way ticket into the top triple science class, S01, with a paved future.
And we talk about white horses, scholars, academics all the time, when S01 was a symbol of status representing this all.
Well, screw those 4As and special papers.
I'm happy the way I am now and I love what I have at SP and for all the people in my class 3B07. You guys rock!
Thanks for being a part of my life and though I know that within these years it has been hard but nevertheless, you guys do make a fantastic bunch of friends.
(Ps. On a separate note, I think it's really weird to miss someone whom you didn't even think you'll miss.)
Truly,
PpD
I haven't looked forward in life for such a long time. And this is something that I really want to do. I believe it'll be a worthwhile experience.
It's like stepping into primary school on the first day with racing heartbeats.
It's like parading into secondary school on the first day with a confident smile.
It's like waltzing into JC on the first day with known certainty.
It's like clinching a 1 way ticket into the top triple science class, S01, with a paved future.
And we talk about white horses, scholars, academics all the time, when S01 was a symbol of status representing this all.
Well, screw those 4As and special papers.
I'm happy the way I am now and I love what I have at SP and for all the people in my class 3B07. You guys rock!
Thanks for being a part of my life and though I know that within these years it has been hard but nevertheless, you guys do make a fantastic bunch of friends.
(Ps. On a separate note, I think it's really weird to miss someone whom you didn't even think you'll miss.)
Truly,
PpD

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home