First MMSP practice
It's quite a screwed up day.
1) My mum threw away all my sport shoes. (YES! all 3 pairs! WTF?) and so I was shoeless for the rehearsal and had Andy Joshua (Yes, it's THAT guy from SG idol) marking me for not wearing proper shoes. (And I was like thinking, wat has a California fitness coach got to do with catwalking? He doesn't even bother to correct our poses.)
2) The catwalk wasn't that fantastic. I'm like totally confused about the sequence. We are expected to do our own poses. (Ok, time to dig out those old sch stuff that John had previously taught me.)
3) No one told me about the photoshoot today. So I had no makeup, no clothes, and I was in a mess after the practice and it's really the worst time to do a shoot. I ended up using Angela's makeup + top for my photoshoot. Now that's really pathetic.
4) I'm the last contestant to turn up for the practice. I have exactly 2 weeks to learn up the drama + catwalk + dance. Well good job and gg to me.
5) All thanks to the aerobic exercises (which were suppose to be as warm up, my back injury seems to be getting worst and now I have a swollen angle too.)
So, does anyone wants those free tickets to the semi-finals?
I bet you guys can have a good laugh at me.
PpD
1) My mum threw away all my sport shoes. (YES! all 3 pairs! WTF?) and so I was shoeless for the rehearsal and had Andy Joshua (Yes, it's THAT guy from SG idol) marking me for not wearing proper shoes. (And I was like thinking, wat has a California fitness coach got to do with catwalking? He doesn't even bother to correct our poses.)
2) The catwalk wasn't that fantastic. I'm like totally confused about the sequence. We are expected to do our own poses. (Ok, time to dig out those old sch stuff that John had previously taught me.)
3) No one told me about the photoshoot today. So I had no makeup, no clothes, and I was in a mess after the practice and it's really the worst time to do a shoot. I ended up using Angela's makeup + top for my photoshoot. Now that's really pathetic.
4) I'm the last contestant to turn up for the practice. I have exactly 2 weeks to learn up the drama + catwalk + dance. Well good job and gg to me.
5) All thanks to the aerobic exercises (which were suppose to be as warm up, my back injury seems to be getting worst and now I have a swollen angle too.)
So, does anyone wants those free tickets to the semi-finals?
I bet you guys can have a good laugh at me.
PpD

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home