PaPeRdOLL

Monday, October 31, 2005

Finally, it's the last day of work.

I'm down with a fever and a couple of close brushes with some unruly boys.

Sometimes I would think that my female colleagues hate me is partially due to the reason that I'm "popular with guys." (Well, at least that what other customers think too.) But they ain't me, they don't know how jaded I feel inside.

A thousand times I heard this,"It's love at first sight."

A million times I heard this,"Can I have your number please?"

A hundred times I was being threaten when I refused to give my number.

Another billion times on the reason for wanting to know me,"You are pretty/good looking/cute."

Ok that's it. I'll stop "bragging" about all these encounters. well, someone just commented that I am egoistic for sharing my own experiences.

I didn't know that KL threw his soft drink at Jing cuz he felt that she was too unreasonable.

And it's over. At least Jing's talking to me with a better attitude.

Well, James was rather sweet. He messaged me a I will be missing you message when I was heading home.

Another sweet customer actually brought me to see a doctor (but unfortunately, the clinic was closed.)

I guess there's always ups and downs when you are "popular" with members of the opposite gender.

Of course, arousing jealousy from your own kind isn't uncommon.

Back to another note.

I find it freaky to realise that I hardly know anything that's going on in your life.

sick and tired,

PpD
mail me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home