This is rather absurd.
I had so much trouble getting into mix voice while it was so easy for me to do the low notes. Talking about low notes, I meant guy's range.
So instead of scaling upwards in the normal direction, I was doing the scales downwards.
So my coach was asking me this,"Rex, are you sure you are a girl?"
I replied,"Honestly I think I'm not the typical average female around. I can't seem to sing girl's range but guy's range is so easy for me."
He replied,"It'll be interesting if I could ever get my coach to give you a session, and we'll call you 'special case.' I've never seen anyone had such tight vocals, the other student that had the same problem took a year to ease out his vocal chords."
I was thinking, gosh, do I have to spend more than a year?
Or I'm better off singing guy's songs.
I had so much trouble getting into mix voice while it was so easy for me to do the low notes. Talking about low notes, I meant guy's range.
So instead of scaling upwards in the normal direction, I was doing the scales downwards.
So my coach was asking me this,"Rex, are you sure you are a girl?"
I replied,"Honestly I think I'm not the typical average female around. I can't seem to sing girl's range but guy's range is so easy for me."
He replied,"It'll be interesting if I could ever get my coach to give you a session, and we'll call you 'special case.' I've never seen anyone had such tight vocals, the other student that had the same problem took a year to ease out his vocal chords."
I was thinking, gosh, do I have to spend more than a year?
Or I'm better off singing guy's songs.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home