PaPeRdOLL

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Someone asked me this question,"Will you be willing to give it a try?"

Immediately, without any hesitation, even before my mind could process this question, I answered flatly,"No, I wouldn't believe in it."

Have I come to a point where my reflexes are so conditioned, so accustomed to the various situations and the pain that comes along with the consequences, that I don't even need to think anymore.

Shouldn't a question on the affairs of the heart be decided by the heart and not the mind?

The saying, once bitten twice shy, does hold true for me.

At this current moment, if anyone asked me who (as in guy) meant the most to me, I would reply curtly,"No one."

I had forsaken my gown of innocence and I took on the cape of cynicism and wore the crown of skepticism.

When talking to another one of my friends, I suddenly realize, how weird and silly it is to look at another person who is standing exactly in a pair of shoes which you were once previously in.

And there I was thinking,"Hey, isn't me?" I rubbed my eyes, only to open and realize, "Hey, it's not me, but someone else who is now wearing my shoes."

My friend was overwhelmed with emotions, until I came to a point to remind him, that it was afterall, no big deal at the end of the day.

It's really no big deal.

I can vaguely remember all the depression, crying, the murderous, vengeful spirit in me.

I'm not conceited, nor proudly exhibiting to the whole world that I-know-it-all, but I am able to empathise with what is happening.

What's the best ending?

In my mind,
I will always visualize this scene
of you standing beside me
but I'm not even able to recognize you
This is the best ending
That I know of
And I dream of it
Everyday
That one day
I'll be free from all memories of you

Mono,
Great expectations
Must I live a full circle of life
Before coming back to the same point?
mail me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home