2 more days to glam night.
Well I've finally collected my top. Tried in on in front of the girls, Serene said I looked like a star (Well, all thanks to you girls who picked the top for me. Fabulous taste :P)
I don't know what to feel these days. I feel neither stoned nor numbed. Sch work is keeping me occupied and I don't know if that's a good thing or bad. Work is definitely gona pile up.
I don't feel a thing these days. Perhaps because my heart is so dead already. More than half the time, I wonder why do people even want to get to know me, and I question what do they want from me.
People who read my blog are divided into 2 main categories.
1) Those who really care put up with all my nonsense and rubbish and they continue to support me no matter how hopeless I feel about my situation
2) Those who don't care are just out to talk about my stuff behind my back and pretend to be a friend to me when I'm around
I'm not oblivious to everything that is happening.
Sometimes I contemplate if I should even put a password to limit access to my blog.
Then again, I'm too lazy to inform people of my new pass. So I'm just letting things be as what they are.
If people talk, so be it. I can't be bothered to explain, afterall they are not me. They will not understand the rationale behind the things that I do or say.
People who really care, I know you guys in my heart. Without even having the need to ask if you do because your actions tell me more than what words are able to portray.
Do you really want to know me for who I am, or for other reasons?
Signing off,
PpD
Well I've finally collected my top. Tried in on in front of the girls, Serene said I looked like a star (Well, all thanks to you girls who picked the top for me. Fabulous taste :P)
I don't know what to feel these days. I feel neither stoned nor numbed. Sch work is keeping me occupied and I don't know if that's a good thing or bad. Work is definitely gona pile up.
I don't feel a thing these days. Perhaps because my heart is so dead already. More than half the time, I wonder why do people even want to get to know me, and I question what do they want from me.
People who read my blog are divided into 2 main categories.
1) Those who really care put up with all my nonsense and rubbish and they continue to support me no matter how hopeless I feel about my situation
2) Those who don't care are just out to talk about my stuff behind my back and pretend to be a friend to me when I'm around
I'm not oblivious to everything that is happening.
Sometimes I contemplate if I should even put a password to limit access to my blog.
Then again, I'm too lazy to inform people of my new pass. So I'm just letting things be as what they are.
If people talk, so be it. I can't be bothered to explain, afterall they are not me. They will not understand the rationale behind the things that I do or say.
People who really care, I know you guys in my heart. Without even having the need to ask if you do because your actions tell me more than what words are able to portray.
Do you really want to know me for who I am, or for other reasons?
Signing off,
PpD

1 Comments: