PaPeRdOLL

Monday, September 26, 2005

I'm going to write a sappy entry so please bear with me.

Thank you to all of those who've made my birthday celebration a reality.

My best birthday present was presented to me in the wee hours just before sunrise.

I've received a key pendant necklace as a gift. I'm having mixed feelings towards entering this new stage called adulthood.

And another "gift" that was given along was another set of house keys.

Caught The Myth, I would recommand everyone to catch it too.

I fell really sick nearing evening. Was coughing and sneezing and my nose was like a running tap.

Bought a little present for myself, a green knitted top.

Met up with my dearest ade who happened to be in town and she was such a sweetie. We settled down at TCC and she told the waiter to surprise me with a tiramisu. We took only 2 pictures as her camera phone had no memory.

Bitch around with my Angela too, damn she's my best partner in crime! lol. Omg i really can't wait for wed to come! Going to paint the town red with all the girls!

And for all the lovely people who sms me their warmest wishes, you guys rock.

I'll stop here for now. My head is still spinning and I don't think I'll do well for tml's paper.

Gd nite folks,
PpD
mail me

2 Comments:

Blogger ygraine : 2:12 AM
said...

hi!love ur blog!

2:12 AM  
Blogger A Shade of Purple : 7:49 AM
said...

thank you. you've got a lovely blog there too. :)

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home