Specially for my dearest Angela,
Even if the world gives up on you, I'll still believe in you.
You are special in my eyes, those times that we shared in class and having been through some hard times, you are someone close to my heart. It breaks my heart seeing you like this, though you do not speak of the hardships endured, but I understand it is tough. No one said it was easy, my dear girl, I wished things were fairer at times but unfortunately it is not. Pull yourself together, this is what you can do for the people that still mean something to you. (Be it Ling/Huiming)
I am able to relate to the emptiness you feel inside and all those nights of crying. Crying over someone, crying over the pain, the heartache. I'm not against you crying, and I won't stop you from crying because I was once in that position, fighting against the way things are and ultimately fighting against myself.
I too had fallen for the wrong person and had a heartbreaking ending, I guess I don't need to say more. It's not easy. I can't say that I don't feel a thing anymore. At times I still feel numb, at times I am depressive. I too wonder when will I be able to totally forget and let go of the past.
I'll try my best to be here for you.
Love
rex
Even if the world gives up on you, I'll still believe in you.
You are special in my eyes, those times that we shared in class and having been through some hard times, you are someone close to my heart. It breaks my heart seeing you like this, though you do not speak of the hardships endured, but I understand it is tough. No one said it was easy, my dear girl, I wished things were fairer at times but unfortunately it is not. Pull yourself together, this is what you can do for the people that still mean something to you. (Be it Ling/Huiming)
I am able to relate to the emptiness you feel inside and all those nights of crying. Crying over someone, crying over the pain, the heartache. I'm not against you crying, and I won't stop you from crying because I was once in that position, fighting against the way things are and ultimately fighting against myself.
I too had fallen for the wrong person and had a heartbreaking ending, I guess I don't need to say more. It's not easy. I can't say that I don't feel a thing anymore. At times I still feel numb, at times I am depressive. I too wonder when will I be able to totally forget and let go of the past.
I'll try my best to be here for you.
Love
rex

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home