PaPeRdOLL: BD phase 2

Monday, September 12, 2005

BD phase 2

BD phase 2 presentation was a killer.

For Q&A Jael and I nearly died on the spot when the client asked us what it would be the unique feature of our pet shop as compared to competitiors.

We mentioned outsourcing. The client claimed that it was easy to duplicate the business concept.

And I mentioned that actually for the key players in the industry, their target market is different from ours. (Using SWOT)

And I used NTUC pricing strategy, coupled with the wheel of retailing concept.

Store and non store retailing, mentioned web site as well as catalogue. (At least RET is coming in handy now)

Next phrase I've got to come up with a marketing budget as well as a merchandising plan.

Time to get busy with work.
mail me

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous : 11:17 PM
said...

You may have heard of this sales finder website canada and usa website that pretty much covers sales finder website canada and usa related stuff.

You could by to check it out, when you get the time. They have good stuff!!

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home