out of the blue
confusion hit me
i was lost
in a world of my own
for a split second
yet it seemed to be eternal
i wished i could understand it all
remembering the joy
letting go of what's holding me back
the fear of losing something
i'm paranoid
i'm afraid of falling again.
i'm afraid of failing again.
i'm afraid of the pain.
i'm afraid of the uncertain ends of this world.
For a while,
the fun has died
the smile has faded
summer rolled by, winter at my doorstep
The summer breeze took my heart away with it...
Memories faded back to a time
Where I was sitting there, drinking all that I could.
Drowning the noise out.
Shutting it out.
Wishing that she was here with me.
I tasted the bitterness of your broken heart.
The lingering taste of alcohol.
The smell of cigarette.
I drank a part of your sorrow.
And I felt soemthing for you.
I don't know why I would feel like this.
Or even let such thoughts enter my head.
You and me, we can't be friends.
Just can't be friends.
confusion hit me
i was lost
in a world of my own
for a split second
yet it seemed to be eternal
i wished i could understand it all
remembering the joy
letting go of what's holding me back
the fear of losing something
i'm paranoid
i'm afraid of falling again.
i'm afraid of failing again.
i'm afraid of the pain.
i'm afraid of the uncertain ends of this world.
For a while,
the fun has died
the smile has faded
summer rolled by, winter at my doorstep
The summer breeze took my heart away with it...
Memories faded back to a time
Where I was sitting there, drinking all that I could.
Drowning the noise out.
Shutting it out.
Wishing that she was here with me.
I tasted the bitterness of your broken heart.
The lingering taste of alcohol.
The smell of cigarette.
I drank a part of your sorrow.
And I felt soemthing for you.
I don't know why I would feel like this.
Or even let such thoughts enter my head.
You and me, we can't be friends.
Just can't be friends.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home