PaPeRdOLL

Friday, August 26, 2005

FM test was a killer. :(
Serene and I were talking abt sitting for the retest (rofl)

Gotten back BD phase 1 report scored an A :) (yaay we survived the test of the moderators)

Weekends burnt to ashes. I can't make it for any outings. And RM proj is due next week, so I really need to sit down and start sketching the displays and layouts.

Grabbed this from a friend's blog:

I could relate to most of what's she's saying

hopeful for the future
nuts
in love with cutesy things
hugging stuffed toys to sleep
playing truant
having a problem with authority figures
doing things without thought
wondering whether to start smoking
pretending to be grown up
unable to contain my feelings
childlike
a city girl

Ok the reason why I didn't highlight the point on smoking is cause I'm asthmatic. But she's pretty much like me... except she's an older, matured version of me.

We're probably similar in many sense especially in the way we think.
Perhaps similar life experiences has shaped us to what we've become today.

I've never felt more motivated in my life to work harder.

Maybe I did come to realize the importance of working towards dreams.

Life can be meaningful if you know your purpose in living.

Dreaming,
PpD
mail me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home