PaPeRdOLL

Monday, August 15, 2005

Quoting a close gf of mine:

like what i said, how long does it take for one to move on w/o pple gossiping behind ur back? and think that u're with a guy cause of rebound r/s. i hate all e nonsense pple are giving me.

1 year? 10 year? how long is enough? or not falling ever again?

Seriously speaking, I'm able to empathise with her. After all, it's really her life and no one should be telling her what she's able to do and what's not right for her. Would they really know what's best and what's not? Are they her? Are you able to access her thoughts at this moment like God?

pple have to tell me what i have to do and what i cant do.

Who are you to judge? Are you the one falling in love and getting hurt when it ends? Who are you to say what's wrong and what's right?

People need to live out their lives and not follow some typed written scripted instructions on how to smile, what to say, what to act when it is their turn to be in the lime light.

pple around me have to judge and bitch. what's wrong with all e pple?

or is it just me?

if u're going to take me out, please do.


I love her straight forward attitude. If there's something you hate about me why don't just tell me straight in the face? Why go one big round only letting me discover it was you who said all those stuff?

I don't need to explain to you every reason and decision that I make but I'm here telling you that you don't know everything about me. You have no right to say that my life is in a pathetic mess. Only I have the right to say that cause it's my life.

I'm not rattling like some pissed bitch. I'm drawing up the boundaries because I know where I stand. I know the reasons why I chose to do certain things. And if you still do consider me as a person with emotions and feelings, then stop giving me your verdict because that's not what I need.

I don't consider your life to be a splendid example so stop commenting on my affairs.

It's really none of your business who I am hanging out with or even which girl I kissed during clubbing.

I'm half expecting you to start some fresher stuff like:

Hey, guess what? She's lesbian now... Ohhh XXX saw her kissing some girl during clubbing and what's worst? They did some dirty dancing together!

Or

Hey, I saw her holding hands with this girl when I bumped into them at Orchard. Omg the girl looks ugly and I didn't know she's that desperate to turn to some butches!

Any ideas better than that I think you really deserve a good clap for the great work you did.

So stop bitching about which guy is around me.

Oh I heard... this old man hugging her? Scandalous I never knew she had a sugar daddy. He even gave her money!

*Wow thx that's my dad*

Guess who's the latest guy to date her out? Some playboy. Omg how can she even consider going out with him? Wait till *blah and blah* hears this...

*Gee I didn't know it's sinful to be caught with someone cute*

Hold on for a second, who are you to even determine who is good and who isn't? Are you trying to quote me a perfect example of such a person if that person were to exist? And I assume that the best illustration is simple - you.

Spare me some of your righteous sense of measurement.
Reach out with your yardstick and tell me how many units = 1 ounce of Honor.
Teach me and perhaps one day I'll bow down and cry outloud : Oh thank you Saviour!

I forgot some people don't know how to convert centimetres to inches. They forgot that there's more than 1 unit of measurement in this world.

And even more shockingly, such people only know singapore dollars. They are so ignorant that they don't even know there's an alien item called Ren Ming Bi.

Need me to illustrate further? Do you like dog food? Fresh water snails? Or even termites? Your face will turn green with disgust. Try insulting another person's exotic crusine and he'll teach you what really "tastes good."

One man's food is another man's poison.

*Blah*

ihateu! ihateu! Keep your annoying childish fits to yourself now. Just because mummmy refuses to buy you an ice cream, you threaten to create a scene.

She should be thrown to hell, into the depths of burning fire and pay for all her sins. Suffer for eternity BITCH. You deserve it.

For a second, I think it's so damn funny to even type out what i think you are thinking out loud.

I'm evil. Love me or hate me.
If not, just scram back into your gaming kingdom and remain as a king there.

When I said I am not thinking anymore it's because I can't be bothered to think about people like you.

Nicely putting it
*I don't care*

PpD
mail me

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous : 5:20 AM
said...

Waiting time so to speak is merely a gauge used by people to measure the depth of your "sorrow" for having broken up with a "loved" one. Not entirely accurate due to a slew of other factors that may influence this "wait" time. Ultimately, lengthening a wait time merely for keeping up appearances is a waste of effort and time. If you have moved on in your heart, its time to move on in reality too. Ultimately, being upfront and honest about everything, both to yourself and others is the best option, sometimes painful at first, but generally less hurtful in the long run.

5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home