PaPeRdOLL

Sunday, August 14, 2005

My cousin just got married. And she's only 23?! What the hell is wrong with all the girls in my family? All of them getting married so young! What I meant to say was, congratulations! I hope they find true happiness! *Envy* I'm feeling a little down now cause this cousin is someone that I admired a lot and had an attachment since childhood and now that she's suddenly gone like that, I felt I missed out a great deal and not ever going to have a chance to strengthen sisterly ties with her.

She's working overseas now and it seems to me that this marriage is meant to be some secretive affair.

She sent an email to my relative saying that the groom is a caucasian.

Die la.

I'm the next in line now after her. T.T

All the kaypoh aunties and uncles are going start pressuring me : When your turn ah?
mail me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home