Poor Angela and me got pang seh by Hui Ming! We were standing outside China Black like idiots! ROFL and discussing our ultimate evil strategy plan!
Thank God Damien and Reny showed up.
It was quite funny cuz Reny couldn't enter Club Momo so everyone was like searching for additional IC for him for 1 hour. Ended up I told Reny's cousin to lend him his IC and specs and I asked Reny to change his hairstyle and yaay he got passed the security.
Damien brought his cousin along too... It's quite hilarious watching the 2 of them dance together, like some Hip Hop fans.
Reny brought his cousin, and 2 other friends.. 1 guys and 1 girl.
And we headed back to the dance floor, squeezing our way through everyone.
Finally managed to get into the SAME platform which I was on earlier.
Dancing with Reny was so awkward, cause clubbing and Reny never exactly quite fitted in my mind. And I was like falling off the platform ever single minute cuz I was sharing it with Reny's girl friend.
Then after that I saw Regret.Dive, he joined us on the same platform.
And I spotted another one of my long lost friend! Shao Xiong! Quite a coincidence because Damien was the one who pointed him out to me.
My poor feet is aching from continuous aerobic workout.
Got to go shower now.
Cya!
PpD
Thank God Damien and Reny showed up.
It was quite funny cuz Reny couldn't enter Club Momo so everyone was like searching for additional IC for him for 1 hour. Ended up I told Reny's cousin to lend him his IC and specs and I asked Reny to change his hairstyle and yaay he got passed the security.
Damien brought his cousin along too... It's quite hilarious watching the 2 of them dance together, like some Hip Hop fans.
Reny brought his cousin, and 2 other friends.. 1 guys and 1 girl.
And we headed back to the dance floor, squeezing our way through everyone.
Finally managed to get into the SAME platform which I was on earlier.
Dancing with Reny was so awkward, cause clubbing and Reny never exactly quite fitted in my mind. And I was like falling off the platform ever single minute cuz I was sharing it with Reny's girl friend.
Then after that I saw Regret.Dive, he joined us on the same platform.
And I spotted another one of my long lost friend! Shao Xiong! Quite a coincidence because Damien was the one who pointed him out to me.
My poor feet is aching from continuous aerobic workout.
Got to go shower now.
Cya!
PpD

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home