PaPeRdOLL

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Hi I just came back from Double-O!

Went there with MY, DK, Chan, CK, Pam, and her friend. And Dk bumped into 2 of his frens, 1 named Adrian and the other named Alvin.

The music was good though R&B most of the time and all of us were grooving the the music. Pam is a hot dancer yo! She's damn hot to groove with. And we kept dragging DK and CK to dance cuz they were so stiff like some woooden blocks! Then this guy tried to dance into MY so I swop places with her and I elbowed him away but he didn't seem to catch the cue so I told Adrain to shove him away. ROFL

But the night didn't go well, I accompanied MY and Pam to the toilet to cool down cause we were perspiring like crazy. (Yes it was that hot!) and after our short toilet break we headed back down to the dance floor again. And I saw Chan reading through all my archives, sms, messages. Immediately I lost it and I yelled at him inside Double-O. This wasn't the first time he invaded my privacy and making me lose all faith in him even as a friend.

I must apologise to everyone cause I spoiled their mood. My poor piggy handphone chain even snapped because I threw my phone at Chan. T.T (ZZZ my classmates got this as a class present from Bangkok.)

And he kept trying to explain himself, but enough is enough. That was the final straw anymore explanation and I'm bound to start yelling. So I told him to stop. But he kept insisted and trying and it got onto my nerves even more. I spent the whole night later on just dancing and ignoring him.

(Dancing is such a great aerobic workout that it tones your body and you can keep grooving for hours non stop to the music.)

And later on, everyone asked me what happened. Adrain expressed interest in knowing me. ( I felt that Adrain was trying to get us all drunk cuz he kept asking what would we like to have.)

Him : Are you single?
Me : I'm unavailable
Him : So can I have your no?
Me : Nope?
Him : Are you attached?
Me : Yes to girls
Him : I'm really disappointed that I can't have your no.
Me : Why do you want to have my no?
Him : Because I really want to get to know you better.
Me : *Smiles* As you can see I'm into girls. Didn't you see me kissing MY just now?
Him : Here take my name card

So the name card is on my desk right now. I can see he's working at FedEx. Good next time I need some good supply chain delivery I can always call him up for my business.

Him : That's my ex gf.
Me : I see
Him : she's not happy that I'm talking to you.
Me : *smiles and continue to groove*
Him : I gtg now see you some time soon.
Me : Bye! Nice knowing you

And after Adrain left.. it was Alvin's turn to "try to get to know me"

Him : You dance well
Me : Thank you
Him : You club often?
Me : It's my 4th time clubbing and my first time here
Him : What's your age?
Me : That's a lady's secret.
Him : So tell me.
Me : Guess my age then.
Him : 22
Me : Then I'm 22
Him : Why won't you tell me
Me : *Smiles* (because there's no need for him to know)
Him : Are you working?
Me : What do you think? Do I look like I'm working?
Him : I don't know
Me : *Smiles and continue grooving*

After that he switched technique. He tried to compliment me.

Him : do you know a lot of guys are looking at you?
Me : oh really? *Can't be bothered and continues to groove*
Him : yeah I bet that guy over there want to get to know you. He's behaving like as though he owns you or something
Me : I see *Can't be bothered and continues to dance and enjoy the cool R&B*

Then after Pam commented that if they really want to get to know me, they should contact DK and organise group outing since they are friend's of DK. I totally agree with her. Giving a girl a namecard at a club isn't the right way to get to know her. <- requoting Pam lol

It was damn funny cuz when Pam and I were dancing, those guys tried to dance into us. Immediately I whisper into her ears : Hey becareful of those guys behind you.
And we jumped up the step back to our table. I saw those people's expression and it's so god damn funny, they were still trying to dance into us and making all sort of eye contact.

So we decide to leave at around 3am for the sake of Basil as he had to book in 6am tml (he's a real cool guy!) I accompanied Pam to collect her bag.
Suddenly 1 guy just came tapping on my shoulder.

Him : Excuse me can I know you?
Me : *Didn't even bother to turn around* No. *walked off with pam*

Pam's fren was so nice... he drove us all back home. Wootz!

1 bourbon coke (which gave me a lot of phlegm), 1 vodka lime, 2 sex on the beach, 1 jug vodka lime share between MY and me.

And 1 more tip : Never ever drink milkshake before clubbing. It screws your stomach.
mail me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home