PaPeRdOLL

Monday, August 15, 2005

Thoughts were running through my head on the bus journey to and fro.

Thoughts were being collected on different issues as the music plays on.

The lyrics seemingly describes how, what, it is for all that has happened in the past.

I am slowly coming to accept that some things are better left this way.

For all that has been in the past, there is no point looking back and wondering why anymore.

Some stuff just don't have any answers.

And I should learn to stop seeking for answers.

I am starting to enjoy my life right now, seeking out dreams and living for the things that I have a passion for.

Without dreams, man will perish.

I am letting that part of me perish.

That's why you ain't wrong when you said I "don't care" but you aint right either because if I continue allowing such foolish hopes to surface, I can't live out my dreams and be what I want to be or who I want to be.

This is me.

Slowly accepting bits and parts of who I am.

And I can finally see a genuine smile on my face.
mail me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home