My dearest Angela is going to take part in a competition tomorrow. All the way girl, have fun and don't let it stress you out. I'll be supporting you all the way!
Talked to Ade for a while just now in between mugging for tests. I miss her and how I wished my schedule was more accomodating, despite having visited her twice at her workplace, I'm still worried about her. It pains my heart to hug her goodbye each time we meet. Damn I just hate it when I can't be there for her when I really want to. Hate this bloody schedule of mine, packed to the core.
3 courses of antiboitics and early detection prevented an upcoming trigger of asthma. Puking though as sucky as it seems, is actually helpful in getting rid of the thick, sticky, phlegm. Sleepless nights for the past week. Mum's screaming her lungs out at me for all the medical bills. Ade even accompanied me to the doctor, was really nice of her to drop by my place.
I've just finished reading through the notes for RET. Starting on GBE now.
Prioritise my dear girl...
I know who are the people that I do care about.
That's something worth being happy about. :)
Talked to Ade for a while just now in between mugging for tests. I miss her and how I wished my schedule was more accomodating, despite having visited her twice at her workplace, I'm still worried about her. It pains my heart to hug her goodbye each time we meet. Damn I just hate it when I can't be there for her when I really want to. Hate this bloody schedule of mine, packed to the core.
3 courses of antiboitics and early detection prevented an upcoming trigger of asthma. Puking though as sucky as it seems, is actually helpful in getting rid of the thick, sticky, phlegm. Sleepless nights for the past week. Mum's screaming her lungs out at me for all the medical bills. Ade even accompanied me to the doctor, was really nice of her to drop by my place.
I've just finished reading through the notes for RET. Starting on GBE now.
Prioritise my dear girl...
I know who are the people that I do care about.
That's something worth being happy about. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home