While I was on my way to the doctor, I stopped by an ATM machine and I opened my wallet and reached for my ATM card only to realise... it's missing.
This is crap. Being a person who doesn't carry much cash around now I'm really officially broke.
What's worst is I had intended to go shopping tommorrow. (And it was meant to be a surprise for one of my gf. Hope she's not reading this post yet)
Something more to add on to my worsening mood :
1) Period
2) Thick Sticky Phelgm That's Stuck To My Oesophagus
3) The Act of Puking when one can't breathe
4) Fever
5) Projects (at least I've completed my GBE project within today)
6) Test (coming my way this friday *gulp*)
7) Survey Forms (ok this is getting on my nerves all the darn stupid retard survey requirements are driving me up the wall, I can't grab any Tom, Dick or Harry off the streets to do the survey!)
8) Pimples pimples pimples (ok fine I admit, I'm breaking out. Someone please help me I need some Facial Fix quick!)
Current Mood : Stressful and Sickly
Grouchy Monster
PpD
This is crap. Being a person who doesn't carry much cash around now I'm really officially broke.
What's worst is I had intended to go shopping tommorrow. (And it was meant to be a surprise for one of my gf. Hope she's not reading this post yet)
Something more to add on to my worsening mood :
1) Period
2) Thick Sticky Phelgm That's Stuck To My Oesophagus
3) The Act of Puking when one can't breathe
4) Fever
5) Projects (at least I've completed my GBE project within today)
6) Test (coming my way this friday *gulp*)
7) Survey Forms (ok this is getting on my nerves all the darn stupid retard survey requirements are driving me up the wall, I can't grab any Tom, Dick or Harry off the streets to do the survey!)
8) Pimples pimples pimples (ok fine I admit, I'm breaking out. Someone please help me I need some Facial Fix quick!)
Current Mood : Stressful and Sickly
Grouchy Monster
PpD

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home