PaPeRdOLL: Projects and Test

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Projects and Test

This is what I've been busy with for the past few days:

(Retail Management Project - Recommending a suitable merchandise + supplier)

My group agreed to select Rastafari's merchandise and concept as we found the store pretty interesting in general.

Here's the drawings that I've prepared for my part:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

proposed floor plan



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

merchandise (shirt)



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

display layout (shirt section)



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

merchandise (sarong)



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

display layout (sarong section)



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

merchandise (hem pouches)


interesting fact: hem is actually made out of marijuana.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

display layout (hem pouches section)



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

merchandise (dreamcatcher)



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

display layout (dreamcatcher section)



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

display layout (friendship bands section)



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

merchandise (beaded accessories)



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

merchandise (metallic accessories)



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

display layout (accessories section)



Meantime I've been toying around with macromedia flash.
Created a short flash clip today too.

Time for me to head to bed.

I've got 125 surveys waiting to be compiled tomorrow.

Nites all,
PpD

mail me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home