I'm really pissed off now.
Pissed with how irresponsible people can be.
Especially when I made the effort to inform the person that it was very urgent. And as usual, I found out only 2 weeks later that the person didn't even get it done and had in fact just conveniently forgotten all about it, I think it's so ironic cause I even reminded the person every other day about the matter.
And now I'm like jam stuck for the past 3 weeks. If the person can't get it done, at least be responsible and let me know earlier and not wait until last minute. Now it's just a matter of pushing the blame around and saying that I didn't take the inititative to get things done. wtf?
If I don't fucking care in the first place, why would I even let the person know that it's really urgent? If I could get it done by myself I wouldn't have delegated the task to the person. Because I have both school and work, in terms of timing it's impossible cause by the time I make the trip down from after sch/work, the place would have already been closed.
And if the person involved wasn't willing to help in the first place, then don't promise to complete the task.
Covering irresponsibility with a heap of lousy excuses.
1) Pissed because you had promised to do so but didn't. (small matter)
2) Pissed because you don't even have the basic courtesy to inform me even when I asked about it every other day (small matter)
3) Really pissed because you said that I was irresponsible and lazy (deeply offended)
I had already told you my reasons why I couldn't get it done. You acknowledge them and right now I've got to miss sch just to get this thing done because of your irresponsibility. And you know jolly well that it's my revision week and I can't afford to miss out on important topics being covered. How would you feel if I don't do well for that particular subject and I push the blame onto you because of your failure to do what you had previously undertook resulting in me having to skip school and missing out on important revision topic that caused my grades to drop by 1 rank?
Doesn't really sound that fair right?
So don't play "push the blame" with me. Otherwise I'll smack it back right into your face.
Pissed with how irresponsible people can be.
Especially when I made the effort to inform the person that it was very urgent. And as usual, I found out only 2 weeks later that the person didn't even get it done and had in fact just conveniently forgotten all about it, I think it's so ironic cause I even reminded the person every other day about the matter.
And now I'm like jam stuck for the past 3 weeks. If the person can't get it done, at least be responsible and let me know earlier and not wait until last minute. Now it's just a matter of pushing the blame around and saying that I didn't take the inititative to get things done. wtf?
If I don't fucking care in the first place, why would I even let the person know that it's really urgent? If I could get it done by myself I wouldn't have delegated the task to the person. Because I have both school and work, in terms of timing it's impossible cause by the time I make the trip down from after sch/work, the place would have already been closed.
And if the person involved wasn't willing to help in the first place, then don't promise to complete the task.
Covering irresponsibility with a heap of lousy excuses.
1) Pissed because you had promised to do so but didn't. (small matter)
2) Pissed because you don't even have the basic courtesy to inform me even when I asked about it every other day (small matter)
3) Really pissed because you said that I was irresponsible and lazy (deeply offended)
I had already told you my reasons why I couldn't get it done. You acknowledge them and right now I've got to miss sch just to get this thing done because of your irresponsibility. And you know jolly well that it's my revision week and I can't afford to miss out on important topics being covered. How would you feel if I don't do well for that particular subject and I push the blame onto you because of your failure to do what you had previously undertook resulting in me having to skip school and missing out on important revision topic that caused my grades to drop by 1 rank?
Doesn't really sound that fair right?
So don't play "push the blame" with me. Otherwise I'll smack it back right into your face.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home