PaPeRdOLL

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Sent Reny off to National Slavery. Had our last supper last nite before "slaughtering" him. Don't miss me yeah my dear dearrr Reny Boy.

Sunday is the day to look forward to - the all girls' dota team.

Ok I screwed my test. (Henry's is still the gosu flash master though) I was so careless I skipped the question and I forgot to get back to it. 15 marks gone T.T

Re-do BD project again. (It's so irritating that the school computer doesn't have SPSS! ARgh, one of my table is missing.)

Taking my time off to slack for 15 mins and to blog a little.

Study week is next and I've got to come back to school and mug 4 other subjects. (Even more T.T)

Feeling pretty crappified these days coupled with panda eyes and lack of sleep. I'll blog more when my exams are over. I swear. No, I promise. :)

Dozing off,
PpD
mail me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home