A special post
I've decided to dedicate a post just specially for my dearest Angela.
To Angela,
You're a wonderful person. Keep faith in yourself as I believe that you will be able to find true happiness one day. I hope that things will turn out better for you and it means much to me to see you happy. *hugz* I'll always be behind you supporting you and cheering you on. You must be strong and face the difficulties in life as they will mould you into a better person. I know that you are a brave and strong girl so hold on tight and walk through this storm.
Love you lots,
Rex
----------------------------
Meantime whilst sorting my thoughts out (since I couldn't conc on studying), I went on a massive DOTA killing spree with henry. It was fun trashing 6-8 games in a row. And finally I managed to get a tutor for 1v1.
Noob me.
To Angela,
You're a wonderful person. Keep faith in yourself as I believe that you will be able to find true happiness one day. I hope that things will turn out better for you and it means much to me to see you happy. *hugz* I'll always be behind you supporting you and cheering you on. You must be strong and face the difficulties in life as they will mould you into a better person. I know that you are a brave and strong girl so hold on tight and walk through this storm.
Love you lots,
Rex
----------------------------
Meantime whilst sorting my thoughts out (since I couldn't conc on studying), I went on a massive DOTA killing spree with henry. It was fun trashing 6-8 games in a row. And finally I managed to get a tutor for 1v1.
Noob me.

1 Comments: