I'm blogging as I've promised. Haha. Yesterday was such a fun day. Girls outing are always so therapeutic.
Starting in order,
firstly, there's this "freak" (ok i know it's very mean to call a person freak but that's how everyone refers to that person) who used 2 answers booklets for Financial Management exam. It's crazy, even the invigilator were amazed as FM is a accounting module. How much can you write for a formula based exam? Each answer booklet had around 20 pages. And it's freaky if you are able to use up 40 pages?!?!?!
Secondly, we got scolded by this "austrianlised-auntie" on the bus. Almost our entire bus boarded 106 yesterday. Joy, Yasi, Mavis were sitting on the seats near the entrance, while Kwang Yong, Angela, Hui Ming, Maddie and I were standing. Then this old man boarded the bus. He insisted on moving to the back of the bus when there were seats in front of the bus. *That's fine with me but I think it was rather rude of him when he yelled impatiently,"Excuse me la, I want to move to the back!"* Best of all, I wasn't even blocking him. The aisle was clear and I was carrying like tons of stuff? (Books, shoes etc)
And when he got nearer the back exit, he started chatting really loudly with this auntie. She had intentionally said this,"Singaporean kids these days have no future. Things are so much better in Australia." And all of us were like wtf? That isn't really fair to us because THERE WERE EMPTY SEATS BUT THAT OLD MAN DIDN'T WANT TO SIT?
Then Joy, Mavis and Yasi really pissed off because the old man alighted at the coming stop. (It wasn't like as though he was on a really long journey and had to endure the unsympathetic, selfish, inconsiderate hogging of seats by younger people.)
Thirdly, when we were having lunch at cineleisure.... with the stars. Fiona Xie, Belinda, Guo Liang and 8 contestants of Jue Dui Superstar (including Silver and my biggest cutie boy Jun Yang!)
Fourthly, I would like to thank Hui Ming and Angela for putting up with the endless walking around for hours. Know that esp Hui Ming was really tied (She was hugging her laptop for hours) These girls are so supportive. And I finally got a decent birthday outfit. (Thanks to my lovely friends who chipped in to pay for all these presents)

Courtesy from Hui Ming.
Gotcha, no, this isn't my birthday outfit. But it's just one of the many stuff I've tried at chaos!
(For those who are dying to see the real birthday outfit, sorry guys no spoilers!)
I tried on a few skirts at Chaos, but they didn't look that great so I headed upstairs into Annex instead. (And my dear Angela wants her membership card at Chaos!) At Annex we headed straight into this local designer store. I always loved the skirts there.
(1) They have my size
(2) The material is of really good quality
(3) excellent service provided by Ronald
(4) excellent after sales service
I left the chatting up to Angela and Hui Ming. (Angela's fantastic at handling sales people) And after revealing that it's my birthday, he offered me a discount + free belt + free massage coupons + lucky draw tix (prize is a car!) + free alternation service + after sales service. Ronald was really professional. He picked out 2 tops for me and after trying on both tops. All of us agreed the first top looked better (could wear them out as casual clothes after my birthday too) Next, he helped me put on the pins to see how it would look like after alternation. After seeing the end result in the mirror, I asked him if it was alright for me to step out of his shop and go and buy 2 hair clips. (As I wanted to match my hair clips with the clothes) So he said okay and he even told me where I could get some decent hair clips. It must have been quite a sight to see a girl all dressed up with pins on her top. (rofl) We all agreed to settle for that tiny butterfly hair clip, therefore I bought a pair. (really lovely, if only they could fly) Headed back to the shop, Donald explained to me that if the skirt start to fray, I could bring it back and they would do the hemming for me foc and if any buttons were missing, I could also get it fixed.
Angela bought a nice skirt from Chaos. And after stepping into the local designer store, she fell in love with this nice denim skirt. (Haha, I'm your partner in crime!) *Evil grin*
Fifth, We combed the entire Sim Lim Square. I wanted to collect price lists while Hui Ming and Angela were gushing over their latest baby. The newest ASUS lappy (with a build in camera) which cost an eye popping $3.3k!
Sixth, all 3 of us received $15/each for doing surveys. It's located just outside Bugis Junction Seiyu. Details of the survey: internet shopping survey conducted by NUS.
Haha, we are $45 richer!
And we all got the same glam nails from Salsa! (Hui ming and Angela were like saying,"It's Rex's birthday, why must we spend money huh?") Hey it's fun, we could take tons and tons of pictures. Do some sadako post with our whitish nails.
And HUI MING U ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TURN UP IN SOME SLOPPY OUTFIT. YOU HAVE TO WEAR THAT TUBE DRESS THAT ZX BOUGHT FOR YOU! (hahah I'm evil. if you don't, I'll make you change on the spot! Yes I mean it when I say I'm going to bring extra set of clothes!) Angela's gona be my angel! She's going for some clean glam white!~ :D
Hui Ming and me settled down at Mos Burger and we started chatting about tons of stuff. When ZX came, the topic went on to this:
ZX: Would you dare to shit at other people's houses?
Hm and me : Why not? If it's urgent. Afterall shitting is a natural behavior.
ZX: But it's so disgusting and awkward if someone heard/smell it
HM and me: Since when shit doesn't smell?
Rofl, I think you get the idea.
Finally when Mr-latecomer arrived, we went separate for dinner.
He needed to choose an outfit, so we headed to Top shop. He wanted to buy a pair of jeans. But I didn't agree with his taste so I picked a pair of corduroy pants for him. It was in brown, goes well with his tie and top. Even the sales person agreed with my fashion taste.
Next, we headed to Barcode, it was truly love at first sight. Both of us agreed that the pair of shoes was perfect and he bought it on the spot.
Final destination, CityChain. Somehow I guess both of us have similar taste when it comes to watches. I said I would either go for swatch/fossil (for the overall look) Settled for a fossil watch. He initially tried the one with the darker brown strap and I asked the sales person to let him try on the orangey brown strap instead. Then he asked me,"Brown one looks nicer or orange?" I replied,"Definitely orange." He didn't quite believe me then the sales person said,"Actually she's right. The orange one looks nicer on you because it's younger and more trendy looking. The brown one looks more mature, doesn't really suit you." Haha I win!
Moral of the story : Always trust girl's taste when it comes to shopping (Otherwise why would you even ask a girl to be your shopping buddy?)
Then after that, we had fun picking free gifts (passport holders), filled up lucky draw coupons, and gotten a free TopShop membership (Which he gladly filled my particulars in because of the birthday promotion and discount)
Trust me on that pair of corduroy pants, it's definitely a fashion classic. And if you ever wear it to school, I'm sure many would agree with my taste :D
Starting in order,
firstly, there's this "freak" (ok i know it's very mean to call a person freak but that's how everyone refers to that person) who used 2 answers booklets for Financial Management exam. It's crazy, even the invigilator were amazed as FM is a accounting module. How much can you write for a formula based exam? Each answer booklet had around 20 pages. And it's freaky if you are able to use up 40 pages?!?!?!
Secondly, we got scolded by this "austrianlised-auntie" on the bus. Almost our entire bus boarded 106 yesterday. Joy, Yasi, Mavis were sitting on the seats near the entrance, while Kwang Yong, Angela, Hui Ming, Maddie and I were standing. Then this old man boarded the bus. He insisted on moving to the back of the bus when there were seats in front of the bus. *That's fine with me but I think it was rather rude of him when he yelled impatiently,"Excuse me la, I want to move to the back!"* Best of all, I wasn't even blocking him. The aisle was clear and I was carrying like tons of stuff? (Books, shoes etc)
And when he got nearer the back exit, he started chatting really loudly with this auntie. She had intentionally said this,"Singaporean kids these days have no future. Things are so much better in Australia." And all of us were like wtf? That isn't really fair to us because THERE WERE EMPTY SEATS BUT THAT OLD MAN DIDN'T WANT TO SIT?
Then Joy, Mavis and Yasi really pissed off because the old man alighted at the coming stop. (It wasn't like as though he was on a really long journey and had to endure the unsympathetic, selfish, inconsiderate hogging of seats by younger people.)
Thirdly, when we were having lunch at cineleisure.... with the stars. Fiona Xie, Belinda, Guo Liang and 8 contestants of Jue Dui Superstar (including Silver and my biggest cutie boy Jun Yang!)
Fourthly, I would like to thank Hui Ming and Angela for putting up with the endless walking around for hours. Know that esp Hui Ming was really tied (She was hugging her laptop for hours) These girls are so supportive. And I finally got a decent birthday outfit. (Thanks to my lovely friends who chipped in to pay for all these presents)

Courtesy from Hui Ming.
Gotcha, no, this isn't my birthday outfit. But it's just one of the many stuff I've tried at chaos!
(For those who are dying to see the real birthday outfit, sorry guys no spoilers!)
I tried on a few skirts at Chaos, but they didn't look that great so I headed upstairs into Annex instead. (And my dear Angela wants her membership card at Chaos!) At Annex we headed straight into this local designer store. I always loved the skirts there.
(1) They have my size
(2) The material is of really good quality
(3) excellent service provided by Ronald
(4) excellent after sales service
I left the chatting up to Angela and Hui Ming. (Angela's fantastic at handling sales people) And after revealing that it's my birthday, he offered me a discount + free belt + free massage coupons + lucky draw tix (prize is a car!) + free alternation service + after sales service. Ronald was really professional. He picked out 2 tops for me and after trying on both tops. All of us agreed the first top looked better (could wear them out as casual clothes after my birthday too) Next, he helped me put on the pins to see how it would look like after alternation. After seeing the end result in the mirror, I asked him if it was alright for me to step out of his shop and go and buy 2 hair clips. (As I wanted to match my hair clips with the clothes) So he said okay and he even told me where I could get some decent hair clips. It must have been quite a sight to see a girl all dressed up with pins on her top. (rofl) We all agreed to settle for that tiny butterfly hair clip, therefore I bought a pair. (really lovely, if only they could fly) Headed back to the shop, Donald explained to me that if the skirt start to fray, I could bring it back and they would do the hemming for me foc and if any buttons were missing, I could also get it fixed.
Angela bought a nice skirt from Chaos. And after stepping into the local designer store, she fell in love with this nice denim skirt. (Haha, I'm your partner in crime!) *Evil grin*
Fifth, We combed the entire Sim Lim Square. I wanted to collect price lists while Hui Ming and Angela were gushing over their latest baby. The newest ASUS lappy (with a build in camera) which cost an eye popping $3.3k!
Sixth, all 3 of us received $15/each for doing surveys. It's located just outside Bugis Junction Seiyu. Details of the survey: internet shopping survey conducted by NUS.
Haha, we are $45 richer!
And we all got the same glam nails from Salsa! (Hui ming and Angela were like saying,"It's Rex's birthday, why must we spend money huh?") Hey it's fun, we could take tons and tons of pictures. Do some sadako post with our whitish nails.
And HUI MING U ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TURN UP IN SOME SLOPPY OUTFIT. YOU HAVE TO WEAR THAT TUBE DRESS THAT ZX BOUGHT FOR YOU! (hahah I'm evil. if you don't, I'll make you change on the spot! Yes I mean it when I say I'm going to bring extra set of clothes!) Angela's gona be my angel! She's going for some clean glam white!~ :D
Hui Ming and me settled down at Mos Burger and we started chatting about tons of stuff. When ZX came, the topic went on to this:
ZX: Would you dare to shit at other people's houses?
Hm and me : Why not? If it's urgent. Afterall shitting is a natural behavior.
ZX: But it's so disgusting and awkward if someone heard/smell it
HM and me: Since when shit doesn't smell?
Rofl, I think you get the idea.
Finally when Mr-latecomer arrived, we went separate for dinner.
He needed to choose an outfit, so we headed to Top shop. He wanted to buy a pair of jeans. But I didn't agree with his taste so I picked a pair of corduroy pants for him. It was in brown, goes well with his tie and top. Even the sales person agreed with my fashion taste.
Next, we headed to Barcode, it was truly love at first sight. Both of us agreed that the pair of shoes was perfect and he bought it on the spot.
Final destination, CityChain. Somehow I guess both of us have similar taste when it comes to watches. I said I would either go for swatch/fossil (for the overall look) Settled for a fossil watch. He initially tried the one with the darker brown strap and I asked the sales person to let him try on the orangey brown strap instead. Then he asked me,"Brown one looks nicer or orange?" I replied,"Definitely orange." He didn't quite believe me then the sales person said,"Actually she's right. The orange one looks nicer on you because it's younger and more trendy looking. The brown one looks more mature, doesn't really suit you." Haha I win!
Moral of the story : Always trust girl's taste when it comes to shopping (Otherwise why would you even ask a girl to be your shopping buddy?)
Then after that, we had fun picking free gifts (passport holders), filled up lucky draw coupons, and gotten a free TopShop membership (Which he gladly filled my particulars in because of the birthday promotion and discount)
Trust me on that pair of corduroy pants, it's definitely a fashion classic. And if you ever wear it to school, I'm sure many would agree with my taste :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home