I didn't know eating instant noodles could induce this heaven of facile beatitude.
Perhaps something in the food made me insensated.
I wasn't unmindful of what was happening.
I knew what was going on, but I chose not to acknowledge it.
Is this considered as adultation?
Back to another note, the future is ambiguous.
I was precarious and my heart was baffled.
Was I thinking too much, too soon?
My mind was ambivalent when your mum asked me,"Don't you have a set of house keys?"
----------------
Completed a set of readings on pre-modern japan.
At least now I know something about Chanoyu and tea master Rikyu shapping the history of Japan. :)
Perhaps something in the food made me insensated.
I wasn't unmindful of what was happening.
I knew what was going on, but I chose not to acknowledge it.
Is this considered as adultation?
Back to another note, the future is ambiguous.
I was precarious and my heart was baffled.
Was I thinking too much, too soon?
My mind was ambivalent when your mum asked me,"Don't you have a set of house keys?"
----------------
Completed a set of readings on pre-modern japan.
At least now I know something about Chanoyu and tea master Rikyu shapping the history of Japan. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home