My com is officially down, at least for the next 4 days or so.
So, I traded in my x700 256 card for a x800 DDR3 128mb card. (K, now u guys can kill me) and I got a pretty good discount too on top of the trade in.
My finger is gone. At least just my index finger. Got pierced by the casing and damn it hurt like hell.
Sold off both my old mobo (which had a burnt ram slot) to the guys at sim lim for $40. My jc friend bought my geXcube radeon 9600pro for $70 (there goes all my cash for my powerful new gfx)
can't wait for my baby to be assembled.
Damn now I'll have a full time hubby keeping me company every night.
Damien is a really nice chap, kept driving in the wrong direction and damn wasted more than 20 mins on the road. (And please ask your NS buddies to tone down on the vulgarities. :P)
Will update another time when my computer is up.
Nites all,
PpD
So, I traded in my x700 256 card for a x800 DDR3 128mb card. (K, now u guys can kill me) and I got a pretty good discount too on top of the trade in.
My finger is gone. At least just my index finger. Got pierced by the casing and damn it hurt like hell.
Sold off both my old mobo (which had a burnt ram slot) to the guys at sim lim for $40. My jc friend bought my geXcube radeon 9600pro for $70 (there goes all my cash for my powerful new gfx)
can't wait for my baby to be assembled.
Damn now I'll have a full time hubby keeping me company every night.
Damien is a really nice chap, kept driving in the wrong direction and damn wasted more than 20 mins on the road. (And please ask your NS buddies to tone down on the vulgarities. :P)
Will update another time when my computer is up.
Nites all,
PpD

1 Comments: